Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ladies Napkin With Blood

Soup pass tomatoes spicy


when in season, you could end up in no time with plenty of ripe tomatoes. Had was my recent move and the large household that had preceded it, I have no empty jar available to make the sauce, and being alone with my little king, no opportunities to shop late!

Here's a solution, a good tomato soup very hot and spicy.


spicy soup with tomato and basil
for two as a starter or a great hunger alone (e)


A dozen cherry tomatoes
4-5 large tomatoes your choice (for me I had a mixed beef heart, a pineapple, a yellow and a hybrid)
1 teaspoon chili powder espelette

1 small onion 1 large clove garlic
4 leaves fresh basil oil
Olive


Salt and pepper Cut the onion into strips and chop the garlic, heat two tablespoons of good olive oil in a saucepan and cook both. Add the cherry tomatoes whole, the other tomatoes, cut into coarse pieces and basil, salt, pepper and "espelette.

Water tomatoes make enough to form the liquid in the soup, let simmer for three quarters of an hour over low heat and then go through a sieve before serving.

PS: thanks to my yellow tomato and tomato pineapple, I got a pretty orange color very nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment