Monday, September 20, 2010

Can Melatonin Hurt Cats

workshop - the book: my first

This book is a real gold mine, if there is a lack of inspiration just open it and find it fatally ready to make a recipe:) if it is not wonderful that: )


A bunch of basil from the CSA, garlic, salt and olive oil (one teaspoon chuuut and puree almonds) and we get a sublime pesto spread everywhere, or even try to even the spoon ^ ^


If there is one basic dessert that I never dared to do before, was the jellyroll.
the occasion of an invitation from a friend, I started, and rightly so since there is no easier. This gives a delicious cake moist and delicately flavored that jam (or foam, or ganache, or frozen) of your choice will complete the journey pleasantly on the palate:)


I prefer not to rewrite revenue, just redirect you to this wonderful book to be one of your Bibles I'm sure;)
PS: I may very likely coming soon to show you my accomplishments "workshop Bio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment