Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cydia Source Pokemon Red

Moomin strips chocolate fondant spices

Keeping in finland a little longer with this second post of the day.

For birthdays every 4 months soon my boy, I took out my mold MOOMIN, fantastic character in a children's story created by a Finnish Swedish-speaking, the Japanese were eager to resume in the 90's cartoon in .
And recently you can find the movie "Moomin is the wild adventure of the summer " which depicts the scenario of major ecological disaster - a trend now.

fact remains that Moomin is also this beautiful collection of cups of Finnish Arabia Finland and this wonderful gingerbread basis that this is the recipe for a fantastic book "The workshop bio" (The Beach edition). I do not reveal the recipe in its entirety but only without the magic ingredient quantities you can have fun to find.

-
chestnut flour - rice flour (I have put the normal wheat T80)
- puree almonds
- rice milk
-
baking powder - a mixture of four spices (cinnamon, clove , ginger, nutmeg)
- olive oil
- and liquid honey
I added a chocolate topping (50g) butter (30g) and then sprinkled with cinnamon powder, with small sugar decorations to liven up the cake .

In the series of cakes moomin, remember my post from 2006 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment