Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lucasville Flea Market 2010 A

On Michel Houellebecq, the puppets and the appetite suppressant


Partie fine au restaurant


I really did everything I could. I went after the end of the effort. I ate well forty pages of map and territory, the ultimate Houellebecq, and such nullity industrial, before going down the arms, got badly scratched eye.

I do not retain, in summary, that the image of a soft and sad broth Diet pills mixed soporific (Do not read Houellebecq before driving).

For that, this rogue intellectual repression in the book, will be dragged through the mud and treat "Goncourt!" by diners to watch chain leaving a restaurant I think frankly not stolen.

That said, I hear rustling to hoot and slide that Houellebecq, to make his appetite, would have need to "plagiarize" three lines of references in the encyclopedia Wikipedia, and even some good news broadcast grandiose on the website of the Ministry of Interior.

Here I say he should not spoof. Real plagiarists, the mephitic, very horrible, are also .

And I am surprised that the third millennium has yet to explain to you who are thick around as collages predigested here they condemn in the prevention of "plagiarism" are a string of more literary and less accepted corrosive taught until college.

Houellebecq, a journalist who came to the barking issue in the hollow of the ear, it also explains quite calmly , although a hint of pride pushes him to justify his writing tedious convening several ghosts of ancestors.

is based on the alleged "plagiarism" in any case only a puppet in a hat to go and offer the Chinese novel freely available on his blog under the shadow of a demonstration that legal dream.

Flammarion, who does not joke, has promised to push his dogs at the High Court.

I hope the rich boy, and provided with bronze legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment