Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can I Eat Quaker Oats With Cold Milk

Panierbio-sitting and the salad that followed ...

There was baby-sitting, the cat & dog sitting, and Anne Charline invented the blog-sitting and me, I inaugurate this week panierbio-sitting. And it's a great concept ;-) friends on holiday and you go for organic their basket, with leave to enjoy all the good things it contains. The basket the following week, you keep it carefully in the fridge so they can enjoy the good vegetables on their return from holiday! It is not that wonderful? "
Tonight I had the joy of harvest:
- 12 eggs
- 8 small leeks
- 6 beautiful fennel bulbs
- 2 peppers, 1 green and 1 purple
- 2 cucumbers
- 2
beetroot - 1 part carrots
- 1 scoop of potatoes
- 2 measures tomato
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2 flowers
Returning with my treasure, while my legs pedaled slowly, my brain imagined a beautiful and delicious tatin of fennel. But it will be tomorrow, I returned a little later tonight and I preferred to compose a nice little salad fresh, colorful and full of flavor!

I grated a small beet (raw is so good!) With a nice carrot, cut a small fennel bulb into very small cubes, added 250 grams of chickpeas, mint leaves, a clove of minced garlic, a little mixture of herbs "special salad", a balsamic vinaigrette, walnut oil, mixed everything together and served between slices of tomato and slices of cucumber.
Simple, fresh, delicious, light, a nice dinner!
Thanks again for this beautiful basket o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment