Monday, February 4, 2008

How Do You Get Membership On Lpso For Free

tearing everything

Good going've decided I also wake up and I start to post on this blog as Pimousse ...
can not say I'm super productive in the kitchen these days, m'enfin same time I still eat at every meal and I'm not a pro in the tin ...

Taking a sudden urge the other day, I cooked tarts I wanted super balanced "but good anyway because still not be abused! Yes, I know the 2 does not object far away, but I like to style I eat anyway, hehe ;-) Anyway I wanted
tarts to open 2 of my latest investment: tart molds (logic) and a bento box (which you will not see because I completely forgot to take her picture, which is as Balot would say). While these two items show how weak I am the face of kitchen accessories that are useless, but this is only a very thin sample of that litter all over my too-small-kitchen-ill-organized!



Tartlets with asparagus and goat cheese

For the dough, I'm part of this recipe blog Urban Delight, except that I did with a shoestring gift I zapped the seeds and herbs (but it was very good anyway).

For the rest:
- a small jar of asparagus cut into small chunks (Yes asparagus season is not really as Ruc)
-
2 eggs - half of a goat cheese type
Little Billy - a pinch of salt (no pepper because, sorry, I don ' t like it ....)
- a chouille sweet pepper (yes, I like it, do not try to understand) You know

make pies, tarts bin is easy it's the same in smaller ...

With these quantities, I got 10 tarts: 2 for my bento that had nothing to Japanese trim level, 2 for my boyfriend who also need to eat for the rest of my freezer for days to feignasserie Coming soon ...
I not tell you how I almost brag leaving my lunch anyway because I just had the right to a "you eat it?" scrogneugneu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment