Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gold Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle

, lapping ... Cucumber and red cabbage

We are settled, well. Now is the little things to develop, try out the new kitchen and have time - which is far from easy when his dear-and-tender is far-far-very far for many long weeks and I 'm just with my little king to deal with.

So mea culpa for the photos that follow but I could not do better, because not yet had time to develop my light, my favorite place to photograph, the time etc. ...

But still I wanted 1 / prove to you that I went back to the stove 2 / 3 give you news / you to share these two recipes that I have been inspired recently.



Chilled cucumber-square-almond and fresh chives
for someone

1 small cucumber or cucumber half a standard size 12
chives
cool about 1 square fresh "organic"
3-4 tablespoons of almond milk

Peel and seed the cucumber, cut into large pieces and put them in your blender with remaining ingredients, mix well to get a velvety texture. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy now!



red cabbage salad with garlic and tomatoes
for two

A quarter of a standard-sized red cabbage

3 ripe tomatoes 1 clove garlic
a squeeze of lemon 1 dash
argan oil
or olive oil 1 dash of vinegar Japanese plum (Ume Shu)
Salt and pepper 1 handful

crackers of your choice

Cut the cabbage into thin strips, the tomatoes into medium pieces. Press a clove of garlic in a bowl, add salt and pepper, lemon juice, oil and vinegar. Mix well

Crumble coarsely a handful of crackers over the salad and serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment