Friday, February 26, 2010

Ideas Composing Cathlic Confirmation Letter

The Kibble pussy! And

So yes I admit it makes me laugh to see my loulou do lots of silly things and I tend to let him try all sorts of things! But still my heart stops beat whenever mild attempts to get up while holding onto everything in its path (the TV stand to drying). Charley has also made two beautiful bowls this week Wednesday it opened the lip by falling face first on the floor and this morning at daycare he got a nice bruise on her forehead is straightening.

It has not quite finished with sores this week because tomorrow morning Clement will have its first blood! And yes minipouce has not taken 1 cm in 3 months and only 450 g (6.650 g for 67 cm), the pediatrician check it prefers Nothing's here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment