Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why Do Guys Spread Their Legs When Peeing

Soup butternut

I am very proud to take over, almost one year to the day after the last post, this friendly collaborative food blog. I hope it will inspire its contributors to do it again!

On this occasion, I am pleased to offer you the recipe for the soup which is so over last night at Sabrina's birthday. This is a pumpkin soup, but not only. Pumpkin soup with some (s) thing (s) and more.

For a dozen people, I first browned in a pan two large shallots in a mixture of melted butter and "sunflower oil (avoid olive oil can give a funny taste to the squash). Once the shallots melted, I added a couple of fresh chestnuts, boiled and peeled, and 500 grams of squash (butternut in this case) cut into pieces. I browned a little while for 5 minutes, stirring and then I added salt and 2 gallons of boiling water (I did warm to the kettle). I did simmer for half an hour, until squash is tender. I added a little pepper, a little nutmeg. Finally I mixed the soup by adding 10 cl of cream to the mellow side. Attention to the birthday soup of the miss, I added after cooking a small cooked beetroot soup before the mix, to add a touch of pink. And I wonder if this little beet was not involved in this peculiar sweetness. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment